• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Post videos?

Elevated

Registered
Is it possible to post a vid right from my phone or computer, without using an online hosting site? I've looked around, but haven't seen any way thus far. Thanks!

Harry

Administrator
Staff member
It can be done, but it is extremely memory intensive so I am delaying getting into it. That's for the giants in social media that own a building full of servers. For now, we are using other services for video, the best of which is YouTube.com and there are many others. Quality depends upon your camera, not where you upload your video. Youtube does high definition.

Elevated

Registered
It can be done, but it is extremely memory intensive so I am delaying getting into it. That's for the giants in social media that own a building full of servers. For now, we are using other services for video, the best of which is YouTube.com and there are many others. Quality depends upon your camera, not where you upload your video. Youtube does high definition.
Thank you!