• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Power Products AH47 - All Finished and Test Run!

Andrew Mackey

Last Subscription Date
05/14/2017
Please advise on the center to center measurement of the exhaust mounting holes, and the width and breadth of the exhaust port. I may have a muffler for the engine.:O
Andrew:D

Kammer0072000

Registered
Last Subscription Date
07/07/2013
A muffler would be GREAT!!!:)

2 1/8" center to center bolt pattern
Exhaust Port 1 11/16" x 11/16"

Many many thanks!:D

CubCadet107

Registered
Looks like a Tecumseh SnowKing muffler would bolt up to that, I will try to find a part number for you.
-Jordan

BWegher

Registered

Shows the muffler on my AH47. The bolts are 2 inches long. You are also missing the sheet metal over the fins.

Mac Leod

Registered
Hey, Very nice Power products engine, it came out well. seems to me that most two stroke engines are missing there mufflers, do not know why but better than half of them that I have picked up <mostly power products> are missing there mufflers.

good job

Mac Leod

Mac Leod

Registered
One more thing, it slipped my mind but my buddy does have the seals in stock, send me an email and ill see what I can come up with

Mac Leod

Mac Leod

Registered
And so long as we are at it, it seems you are missing the rubber boot that seals dust out of your governor housing? Goes around the shaft?

Mac Leod