• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. Be Considerate, this is an application to JOIN Smokstak, therefore it becomes part of a decision to open the door to you or send you off to the dropout file. Place your City, State, Country in the location box and it will be compared to where the internet lookup utilities say that you are. Don't give me a zip code to look up, the Eject button is much easier. We get hundreds of applications, so there is not time for monkey business.

RailRoad Hand Bonding Drill O&R Powered

CoolOldEngines

Registered
Just going to throw this out for you folk to see. I am wondering how many are laying around.

My thought is if someone has one of these engines and a tank. I would like to get with them and put this back together for our local Rail Museum. I am not looking for something beautiful just something complete.

Maybe just a recoil, muffler and air filter assy. will get me started. I will paint or fix it up.

Thanks.
JCool

Attachments

CoolOldEngines

Registered
This drill clamps over the top of the track. Then would drill a hole through the side for attaching a grounding cable. Thus would bond the cable to the track.