• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. Be Considerate, this is an application to JOIN Smokstak, therefore it becomes part of a decision to open the door to you or send you off to the dropout file. Place your City, State, Country in the location box and it will be compared to where the internet lookup utilities say that you are. Don't give me a zip code to look up, the Eject button is much easier. We get hundreds of applications, so there is not time for monkey business.

Ralph Henderson Auction

Autotrac

Registered
Any results from this auction over labour day? Lots of steam engines and tractors. 25hp Waterloo, 25 George white, 20 George white rearmount.

Glenn Heim

Registered
Re: Ralph Henderson auction

Just curious. Is your log in handle "Autotrac" in any way connected to the tractor built by Orillia? Glenn

Autotrac

Registered
Re: Ralph Henderson auction

Yes, my name on here is after the tractor conversion built by OTACO in Orillia ontario. My father used one to cut hay growing up. We still have the tractor!

Glenn Heim

Registered
its unusual to find one of these Autotrac tractors that is still in the same family after so many years! What make of auto was yours made from? I am assembling one on a shortened Model a Ford chassis.

Autotrac

Registered
We are lucky to still have it! Ours is a converted 32 Ford model B truck chassis with a flat head 8 in it. We have taken it to a couple shows and it always draws a crowd! Our has the spade lugs and I forget how many teeth the pinion gears have. Also has mud guards? On the rear bull gears on the wheel I'm pretty sure. I can't find my catalogue to see all the options that where available in the kits.

casertractor

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/24/2018
Orillia Tudhope Anderson Company (OTACO) at Orillia Ontario made many Autotrac conversion kits using Ford,Chevrolet and other makes of automobiles.From what i can tell the Ford Model A was the most popular choice for a Autotrac conversion kit

Attachments

casertractor

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/24/2018
Back to the sale.Did anybody attend this sale and catch the prices of the iteams being sold?.I would be interested in hearing what the steam engines sold for and were they went to