• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE in your location!

Rare Stationary Gas Engines, Tractor Seat Collection - Lawrence Collection.

salvageprincess

Registered
HI,
I would like to let you all know about a really fun auction of the Lawrence Estate 9-24-2011 in Dexter, MN. They is an assortment of Rare STationary Gas Engines, antiques, and tractor seat Collection. I have 2 pictures POsted under Unidentified engines and would like some assistance on them. But I hope to see you there. There is a video tour on the website.
YVette

(Merged Thread)
I need help in the identification of these 2 gas engines. They are part of a very large STationary gas engine and TRactor seat collection auction 9-24-2011 in Dexter, MN. They are part of the Lawrence Collection. Please call or email me Yvette VanDerBrink 605-201-7005 or yvette@vanderbrinkauctions.com. They both run and are quite unique. I am wondering if a Peerless?

Attachments

TBuchanan

Registered
Last Subscription Date
10/20/2015
Re: Can you help Identify These 2 Engines for part of BIG STationary Engine auction .

The first one is a Bates and Edmonds .
The second is a very rare Pierce engine , only a few have survived. The same company that built the inverted cylinder engines.

salvageprincess

Registered
Re: Can you help Identify These 2 Engines for part of BIG STationary Engine auction .

Thank You so very much! I was having a hard time identifying them with my books and the family does not know.
YVette