Rare Stationary Gas Engines, Tractor Seat Collection - Lawrence Collection.

salvageprincess

HI,
I would like to let you all know about a really fun auction of the Lawrence Estate 9-24-2011 in Dexter, MN. They is an assortment of Rare STationary Gas Engines, antiques, and tractor seat Collection. I have 2 pictures POsted under Unidentified engines and would like some assistance on them. But I hope to see you there. There is a video tour on the website.
YVette

(Merged Thread)
I need help in the identification of these 2 gas engines. They are part of a very large STationary gas engine and TRactor seat collection auction 9-24-2011 in Dexter, MN. They are part of the Lawrence Collection. Please call or email me Yvette VanDerBrink 605-201-7005 or yvette@vanderbrinkauctions.com. They both run and are quite unique. I am wondering if a Peerless?

Attachments

TBuchanan

Subscriber
Re: Can you help Identify These 2 Engines for part of BIG STationary Engine auction .

The first one is a Bates and Edmonds .
The second is a very rare Pierce engine , only a few have survived. The same company that built the inverted cylinder engines.

salvageprincess

Re: Can you help Identify These 2 Engines for part of BIG STationary Engine auction .

Thank You so very much! I was having a hard time identifying them with my books and the family does not know.
YVette