• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Reid repro chimney

Gasengin

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
11/12/2019
A while back, someone had Reid chimneys, hot tubes and clamps for sale on Enginads. I can't find the ad now. Can some help with contract info for this person? Thanks

Andrew Mackey

Last Subscription Date
05/14/2017
You might try John Burns, here on the Stak. he used to have a business (Burns & horner). The man he sold the business to has passed on, and I am not sure if there is a successor to the business. he might have some in stock yet.

Ron Haskell

Registered
Last Subscription Date
08/05/2018
I think Tom Geier just posted of Facebook with in the last week he made some and they were for sale.

SamC

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/19/2019
There are some chimneys for sale on enginads under large engines. Steve Tachior from Sheffield, PA. is the seller.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

I forgot to add, they are reproduction chimneys.