• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

restoring industrial machines in the last two years (photos)

marathon man

Registered
inside of a 1910 - 1914 marathon car factory ! Thank god for e-bay & vintage machinery .com !

Attachments

Rick Trotnic

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/05/2019
Can't wait to come by again maybe I should make an appointment next time. Are you looking for more stuff ?

Edgar

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/18/2019
Very nice barry....the Southern book was very good also...!!!!!!! I highly recommend every west tennessean that loves history and the enginge s. Gas or steam and automotive gear heads to buy the book and read it

Turbo

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
Marathon man, I take it that is your collection. Me and my wife spent 4 days in Nashville last fall and one day decided to take the open bus tour. One stop was at the American pickers store. I spent about 5 minutes inside there and well over and hour looking at your fabulous equipment. Very nice!!:salute: