• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Rex P

Tom Gosciminski

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/18/2019
Anyone heard from Rex lately ? I sent him a couple emails and a phone message but no reply.:shrug:

Pat Barrett

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
No Idea but I usta love that image he had with that dufus look, when he posted.

Tom Gosciminski

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/18/2019
If you know Rex needs to contact me about the status of my engines. Emails and phone calls do not work ?

Craig A

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
I will vouch for Rex Pyles.
You won't find anyone better to deal with.
'nuff said...…. :brows:

There are two Rex P's here at STAK.
The above Rex and Rex Piekarczyk, Kankakee, Illinois

KidDynamo

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/18/2020
Perhaps there are two guys with the exact same name and location. I hope your deal works out okay.

Tom Gosciminski

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/18/2019
Harry
I really don't want to go that way but I would if I have to. I do have a problem with someone that has my money and my engines and will not answer emails or phone calls. I am sure by now he knows I am looking to contact him with no response.

David Gregg

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/03/2019
It happens.
I sent a check to a guy out east in September 2012 for an extension hopper for a 3-5 L B engine. Last I talked to him a couple of years ago he didn't seem the least concerned about it.

Junkologist

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/28/2019
You can start an inquiry process on the money orders at the Post Office to see if they were cashed or lost in the mail. I just had to do this when I had one disappear in the mail.