• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Rex P

Tom Gosciminski

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/18/2019
Anyone heard from Rex lately ? I sent him a couple emails and a phone message but no reply.:shrug:

Pat Barrett

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
No Idea but I usta love that image he had with that dufus look, when he posted.

Tom Gosciminski

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/18/2019
If you know Rex needs to contact me about the status of my engines. Emails and phone calls do not work ?

Craig A

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
I will vouch for Rex Pyles.
You won't find anyone better to deal with.
'nuff said...…. :brows:

There are two Rex P's here at STAK.
The above Rex and Rex Piekarczyk, Kankakee, Illinois

KidDynamo

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/10/2018
Perhaps there are two guys with the exact same name and location. I hope your deal works out okay.

Tom Gosciminski

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/18/2019
Harry
I really don't want to go that way but I would if I have to. I do have a problem with someone that has my money and my engines and will not answer emails or phone calls. I am sure by now he knows I am looking to contact him with no response.

David Gregg

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/03/2019
It happens.
I sent a check to a guy out east in September 2012 for an extension hopper for a 3-5 L B engine. Last I talked to him a couple of years ago he didn't seem the least concerned about it.

Junkologist

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/28/2019
You can start an inquiry process on the money orders at the Post Office to see if they were cashed or lost in the mail. I just had to do this when I had one disappear in the mail.