• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Ripped off by Hit N Miss Enterprises in Orwell, Ohio? Contact Ohio Atty General - Dave Yost

LouieV

Registered
I had good luck with Hit n Miss enterprises in the past, but after Ed retired it seemed to be a different company.
I placed an order in June of 2019 and was well aware it may take 3 or 4 weeks to get parts. My order was for 2 sets of standard piston rings and an exhaust valve. I knew full well that it would take 3 to 4 weeks to get my parts, but I was good with that. I was promptly billed $88.60 to cover the order. At 4 weeks I sent an e-mail and there was told there was a big backlog and that their machinist who makes the valves had quit. Anthony assured me he would be working to get my parts. After awhile I sourced a valve elsewhere and advised Anthony to credit me for the valve and just send the rings. He said he would put the credit through. After months of unanswered calls false promises and unanswered e-mails I sent my final e-mail in October 2019 requesting cancellation of the entire order and crediting of my account. That was 4 months ago and I have heard nothing.

At this point I am hoping someone out there can get this to Ed so he can be aware of how his legacy is being squandered.
If he doesn't care then let this be a warning to anyone doing business with Hit N Miss Enterprises.
Regards,
Louie V.