• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Rock River Thresheree

EmersonFan

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/02/2018
I am just getting the hang of Smokstak and there is SO MUCH good information here, about shows, about engines, about horsedrawn equipment, steam and gas.
But there is NEVER a comment about my FAVORITE old tractor and implement show at Edgarton WI - The Rock River Thresheree, always on Labor Day Weekend.
The show Starts Friday; I'll probably have to spend all day Friday getting there.
But it will be worth it.
I've been there three years in a row.
This year I'm taking a couple flywheel engines, even though they don't run (yet).
I joined the Thresheree organization back in January, so I'm officially part of the team.

Right now I don't have any pictures from the Thresheree with me, but I posted a few on facebook a couple days ago.

It's going to be a fun show and I'll post some pictures when it is over.

- Mike England, PAMA - Paulson Ag Museum of Argyle.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=62nd annual rock river thresheree reunion

Corn

Registered
Mike
its been a good many years since I was at the Rock River Thresheree. I used to go to the big show Mount Pleasant on Thursday and Friday then go to the Rock River show on Saturday or Sunday. Mount Pleasant was one of the biggest shows. Both were great shows.