• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Ronny N Hopper Shapes and Designs

Scotty 2

Registered
Hello all
That nice Rob S fella knows we like weird stuff and found me an interesting hopper for a Ronny N the other day. It has a mount with 3 bolts to mount something on the hopper. We both thought pump but thinking about it there's only 3 bolts and in a triangle configuration.
Anyone know what's supposed to be bolted up on this hopper?

Please add other Ronny N hopper designs like the International H (Ideal) hoppers etc.

Cheers and ta
Scott

Inter Bloke

Registered
I don't know if it was "standard", but I remember seeing a portable shearing plant at a clearing sale about 30 years ago that had the grinder mounted on the back of the hopper !

Inter Bloke

Registered
Yep ! The one I saw was definitely like that, with the grinder mounted to the rear !

I suppose there is no reason why a different maker couldn't design a plant with the grinder mounted above the engine but I haven't seen one that way !

By the way, when I first answered I couldn't see the photo either or I probably would have noticed it faced the front.

Last edited: