• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

roto tiller roto ette

12voltdc

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/02/2012
Hi, I am looking for the drive pulley (the one on the engine) for my Rototiller model 2. Thanks, Steve

chzuck

Registered
I don't have extra multiple step sheaves. Grainger does list it, go to the link below. The one they have is even the same brand name as one of mine.
Grainger

12voltdc

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/02/2012
I have had trouble with shaft length, the original that I had had a full depth bore, (some one had drilled it out to fit a 3/4 shaft and made a mess of it) is the motor on yours a special model?

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Could you send some pics of your motor and sheave? I got mine in pretty sad shape with a weird motor on it, so I don't have a clear idea what it should look like. I did manage to find the sickle bar that fits it but not the drive shaft or acentric, still looking for those. Steve

12voltdc

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/02/2012
In the pic It looks like under the motor is a steel bracket that sits somewhat forward of the mounting plate that lifts to engage the drive. Mine doesn't have this plate, were those plate also on the model 2? Maybe that is why the sheaves I have tried wont reach. This is interesting and the best clue I have gotten yet.

12voltdc

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/02/2012
Looks like a nice piece of equipment. I am hoping mine will look that good one of these days.