• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Rumely M on eBay

OTTO-Sawyer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/15/2019
Thanks for the link.

Since he started it at $9.99 with no reserve, I just started him off at $99.99 !
I'll let the next person add another 9 to it and make it $999.99

Of course if no one else bids, then I'll own it for $9.99 AND I'll earn $0.20 in eBay Bucks on top of it ! Can't beat a deal like that.:D

Craig A

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
Dang......even I might have to bid on that one....... :O

steelwheelrat

Registered
well that was fun, i owned it for a minute! sombody bumped it to $4000. Im going to make an early guess and say it will bring $12,500

Ron Davis

Registered
Last Subscription Date
05/31/2018
Hey all that my old M i sold it to him about 8 years ago i see he has done nothing to it and the pics are from when i had it at a show in vista about ten years ago,,, good luck all,, I know of two next smaller 15/25 L Rumely tractors like that in riverside for sale one complete and a parts tractor both i would say could be got for 15,000.00 or less

Last edited:

OTTO-Sawyer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/15/2019
I knew it was too good to last, but at least I don't have to figure out how to get it home from California now.:O

There are 6 of them I know of in my imidiate area if I ever fall into enough money to own one.:brows:

greysteam24hp

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/31/2013
That Rumely price 8000.00 plus is now even when I am currently selling my Greyhound tractor on eBay.:brows:

OTTO-Sawyer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/15/2019
Sold for $9750.00

Did anyone on here get it ????

Seems a little low for an Oil Pull, but then again, I guess not being able to look it over and hear it run can keep the price down some.

RandyF

Registered
It's nice to see any Rumely in running (or near running) condition go for less than $10,000. That seems a reasonable price. I wonder what the guy that was trying to sell his on ebay for $50,000 thinks....