• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Samson Reunion, Rock River Thresheree

Kent McMakin

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/05/2019
1919-2019 100th yr. renuion for Samson tractors/trucks and Janesville Machine Co. implements. 2019 Labor day weekend in Edgerton Wisconsin. Celebrating the ag machinery that brought General Motors to Janesville, Wi. Once in a lifetime event. Got a Samson M, Iron Horse tractor or Samson truck, please plan to attend. More details to come.

Kent McMakin

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/05/2019
The Samson Reunion will soon be here over the Labor Day weekend. Several Samson M tractors,trucks and numerous implements by the Janesville Machine Co. will be there. Also scheduled is the one and only experimental Samson Model A. Got a Samson? Please plan to attend.

cchopper

Registered
I will be bringing to this show (reunion) several Model M owners manuals, different editions of parts pricing manuals. Also Model H Power Disc Harrow and Power Disc Plow manuals, Model D tractor manuals. Plus other Model M & Model D related items. Even some Samson Tractor Company Horse Drawn books ! I'll be at the Rock County Thresheree in Edgerton WI August 30 - September 2 with these items.

Attachments

EmersonFan

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/02/2018
This is Mike from the Paulson Museum in Rockford. Kent and his friends have done an incredible job over there at the model engine building. I went through kind of quick yesterday and I plan to spend more time over there today. I'm more of a Ford guy myself, but "when GM made tractors" is a really interesting bit of history.