• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Samson Reunion, Rock River Thresheree

Kent McMakin

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/05/2019
1919-2019 100th yr. renuion for Samson tractors/trucks and Janesville Machine Co. implements. 2019 Labor day weekend in Edgerton Wisconsin. Celebrating the ag machinery that brought General Motors to Janesville, Wi. Once in a lifetime event. Got a Samson M, Iron Horse tractor or Samson truck, please plan to attend. More details to come.

Kent McMakin

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/05/2019
The Samson Reunion will soon be here over the Labor Day weekend. Several Samson M tractors,trucks and numerous implements by the Janesville Machine Co. will be there. Also scheduled is the one and only experimental Samson Model A. Got a Samson? Please plan to attend.

cchopper

Registered
I will be bringing to this show (reunion) several Model M owners manuals, different editions of parts pricing manuals. Also Model H Power Disc Harrow and Power Disc Plow manuals, Model D tractor manuals. Plus other Model M & Model D related items. Even some Samson Tractor Company Horse Drawn books ! I'll be at the Rock County Thresheree in Edgerton WI August 30 - September 2 with these items.

Attachments

EmersonFan

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/02/2018
This is Mike from the Paulson Museum in Rockford. Kent and his friends have done an incredible job over there at the model engine building. I went through kind of quick yesterday and I plan to spend more time over there today. I'm more of a Ford guy myself, but "when GM made tractors" is a really interesting bit of history.