• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Scale Model IHC M Drawings

Randy Tucker

Registered
I am getting a scale model IHC M engine that is not finished. It still needs some machine work to complete. I think the main drawings I need are for the fuel pump and the cart but would like to get a full set of drawings for this engine. If you have a set you would sell or copy for me please let me know. I will be glad to pay for them. Thanks Randy

Clif Roemmich

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/03/2019
Re: scale model IHC M drawings

Contact Stan Jones at Wismer Machine in Sellersville PA. He sells the M castings and I am sure he will sell you a set of prints.

Randy Tucker

Registered
I talked to Stan about a set of prints for this engine and cart. He is a very nice fellow to talk to. He said he would try and get a set of prints together for me but haven't been able to get back in contact with him. So if anyone can help me out with a set of prints for engine and cart would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Randy

Rustey

Registered
I talked to Stan about a set of prints for this engine and cart. He is a very nice fellow to talk to. He said he would try and get a set of prints together for me but haven't been able to get back in contact with him. So if anyone can help me out with a set of prints for engine and cart would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Randy
This is a couple of years later; however, I wonder if you got the set of drawings?
I too am in contact with Stan (going on three months) to get a set of drawings and a casting kit but he seems too busy on other projects to get around to deal with my request!

Randy Tucker

Registered
Sorry haven't looked on here in a while. I never got a set prints. I also talked to Stan and never was able to get anything from him. I ended up borrowing a engine from a friend and copied his engine to finish my engine. It's a shame that hes not doing anything with these models anymore. They are a neat engine and run good when everything is done correctly. I have a hay press that I pull with my engine. It will run it with no problems.