• The old site search from Google needs to be updated. Use the Search at the Upper Right, or use What's New in the center - it has a drop down arrow. You will need to change your Favorits by right click mouse and clicking favorites. Many of the posts in How to Use This Web Site are old so the links may or may not work. I have one hell of a lot of work to do!

Scale Oilpull Plans?

wagswitte

Does anyone have plans or know where I can get them for building a scale model Rumley OilPull half scale or am I going to have to use my brain.LOL any help would be great.

Roger Summer

Subscriber
Re: Oilpull

Hey Wagswitte,
I happen to have a Rumely Oil Pull replica tractor for sale in Southern Minnesota. I have had it on Engineads with many people wanting it but I still have it. You can contact me: rog 507-456-3440

E

Edwin

Hello if your talking a detailed scale that could be some work,i have seen some gas engines mounted on a home made frame and people call those an oil pull,but if you want to build a very close half scale that could be a big challenge.I seen a model 15 30 F oil pull made form an actual 12 20 oil pull made by Paul Stolfoos it had a 10 hp Fairbanks morse Z engine,looked really good and sounded good too.

LeRoy IHC

Subscriber
Here are 2 pictures of Paul's Rumely he built as mentioned in earlier post. He used parts of a 12-20 Model K Chassis and a Fairbanks 10 Hp. Type Z engine.

Hope this gives you some ideas, but I suspect 12-20 Parts
won't be easy to find.

LeRoy :wave:

Attachments

Keven Withers

Subscriber
Here are 2 pictures of Paul's Rumely he built as mentioned in earlier post. He used parts of a 12-20 Model K Chassis and a Fairbanks 10 Hp. Type Z engine.

Hope this gives you some ideas, but I suspect 12-20 Parts
won't be easy to find.

LeRoy :wave:
First pictured Rumley model was built by Mike Nebosis from Minnesota

wagswitte

That's what I'm talking about have a friend of mine that has the Fairbanks going to see if we can put our heads together and come up with something.He does sheet metal work and I'm a welder so I think we could pretty much tackle this project without to much difficulty.Going to have to get to a show and maybe take some picture's.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Thank's for the the help guy's hope to get something going in the near future maybe I can post some pic's on our progress.