• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

SG010 10kw generator manual.

USCGMatt

Registered
Good afternoon, here is the generator info:

Model No. 98A 03424 S
Type SG010-G361.6V188DYNC
Date 07/17/1998

I'm trying to find a manual that covers the control panel (assy no. A5225 00000 00000). I cant seem to find anything about this generator except the manual for the 1.6L Fiat engine. I removed the LP carb and replaced it with a spare carb from my M38 jeep. It runs decent :), now I need to rewire it from 120/208v 3ph to 120/240 1ph. Thanks for the help.

Douglas123

Registered
Last Subscription Date
08/25/2017
Can you give the serial number. I have the owners manual original paper copy. Might still be able to down load to you faster with serial number. In the interum wire it for Delta configuration bury b phase and do not even connect it to the breaker 197-207vac phase to neutral on that puppy. That is if you have 12 lead genend called a "D" stator. PM me or regular e-mail which ever is easiest for you

Douglas123

Registered
Last Subscription Date
08/25/2017
Have seen a lot worse. Note: when you start playing with this. DO NOT MOVE THE PHASE SELECTOR SWITCH WHILE RUNNING!!!!!!. If interested I will tell what can happen. Have schematics ready to send. need to know where to. One other note. If unit has governor stepper motor. Do not manually move the throttle linkage. You can easily strip the little N-- SH-- gears on that stepper motor

USCGMatt

Registered
Note: when you start playing with this. DO NOT MOVE THE PHASE SELECTOR SWITCH WHILE RUNNING!!!!!!. If interested I will tell what can happen.
Good to know. I thought that was for the meters as to which phase they are reading. What happens if switched while running?:D Oh and I just sent you an email.

Thanks
Matt

Douglas123

Registered
Last Subscription Date
08/25/2017
You are correct on the phase you are reading. If the swich hangs up you just caused a short between S15 and S16. Putting two phases together and superheating those wires and everything next to it. Then it shorts the dc circuits and use your imagination as to how many of those blues wires melt.