• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

Show and Swap Cancellations

casertractor

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/24/2018
Niagara Antique Power Association Heritage Display Sherkston Ontario is cancelled for 2020 July 3rd ,4th and 5th

casertractor

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/24/2018
Kawartha Antique Power Heritage Show Lindsay Ontario June 20,21, 2020 Cancelled

Oilpulled

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
Our spring meet antique agricultural, science & archaeological meet is cancelled.
I am cancelling this meet on 16 May 2020. You can call me at 8156081977 or answer this post. I'll try to be at home on the 16th in case anyone just has to see me or misses this note.

AndyG

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/13/2014
Sadly I have to add the SIAM Classic Iron show at Evansville, IN to the Canceled list. June 12-14

Farmall_Doctor

Registered
Bruce County heritage show- Paisley Ontario
Tri-County Heritage show- Ilderton, Ontario
Western Ontario Steam Threshers- Forest Ontario

PaulD

Registered
Powerland Heritage Park, the home of the Great Oregon Steam-Up, just announced their cancellation of this years event.
They will celebrate their 50th Anniversary in 2021.

30Advance

Registered
Our Lewistown, MT, Pioneer Power Days show, normally held on the second weekend of June has been "Indefinitely Postponed" according to a letter I got the other day. Now I have to cancel/reschedule a Boiler Inspection.

Beth V

Last Subscription Date
03/03/2018
Mason cancelled today. :'(

Dear MSETC Members and Friends.

On behalf of the Michigan Steam Engine & Threshers Club Board of Directors, a difficult decision has been made to cancel the 62nd annual reunion that would have been held July 31-Aug 2, 2020.

While there is still some uncertainty regarding the pandemic, our First priority is the safety of everyone that attends our reunion, including the members, vendors, exhibitors, and concessioners. Although this was not an easy decision to be made, I feel this is the appropriate decision the Directors have agreed upon.
For the flea vendors that have returned their registrations in already, the chairperson will be reaching out to you regarding your registration.
Thank you all for the understanding.
Respectfully,
Kevin Chatfield
MSETC President

Ray Wangler

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/07/2013
I see it hasn't been posted here, so I thought I'd inform the community that Rollag's steam school, (father's day weekend), other school, Rollagology (July 11 weekend), and the show on Labor Day Weekend are all cancelled. The Board has echoed the regrets you've seen from other shows, there's not much more to add. We do hope to see you in '21, take care and be well.

Steve Kreiner

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/08/2020
Kreiner/Loomis Antique Gas Engine-Tractor-Auto Show
Published by Margaret Kreiner · May 4 at 10:28 AM ·
To All our Supporters and Friends:
We hoped for better news, but regretfully both the Kreiner family and the Loomis family have decided that due to the situation in our state and country, we must cancel our 2020 June 26, 27, 28 K/L Show. We are sorry to have to do this as we were VERY much looking forward to seeing all of you and “new people”. We would never want to put you or anyone at risk for the sake of show. We really do consider many of you engine/tractor friends like...
See More