Show and Swap Meet next Weekend 8/19-21/2016

N84434

Re: Show and Swap Meet next Weekend 8/19-21

Here are a few pictures from the show last weekend. Was a great time. My pops had a blast and I even found a few things to buy. Not nearly as much lawn mower stuff as I had hoped for, but I did find a few things...
There was a couple older mowers that I took shots of, and an interesting Simplicity with a yoke control for speed and direction. I think the guy had 200 on it, but it needed a boatload of work. Lots of garden tractors, some looked well restored and some looked like they just finished work for the day. I drooled over a late 30's Lawn Boy, but he had 550 on it.

Lots of big tractors as well, hit-n-miss engines running everything from water pumps to can crushers.

Attachments

N84434

Re: Show and Swap Meet next Weekend 8/19-21

There was so much to see at this event. We ended up renting a golf cart, so my dad could get around easier. The flea market alone was probably 40 acres or so. They had a very nice display of large stationary engines (big diesel generator stuff) and even an 1890's saw mill set up with a steam traction engine running the mill with a belt.

Guys were there with vintage construction equipment moving dirt around and there was no shortage of farm tractors. JD, MM, Case, you name it, they were there...

I highly recommend putting the May 2017 show on your calendars. Should be fun.