• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Show Details / info

Bolens 1000

Registered
Anyone know the rules for showing equipment on the grounds?
I know you need to be a member but do you have to do anything else other than that? I guess you just show up a day before and pick a spot? Are the spots first come first serve or reserved? Are there areas for people selling and people showing only?

Thanks!

DaveMisch

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/05/2019
It is getting to be crunch time for our show Sept 10 - 13, 2015
You must be a member to display, camp, or tractor pull. This is primarily for insurance and liability reasons. Long time exhibitors can stake out a space on Sat of Labor Day weekend. For others it is first come first serve. You can camp with your display, and with a significant display it is free. Tues or Wed are preferred, but we will accept people on Thur and Friday. Camping is $60.00 for the week. You can receive a $30.00 rebate at the show for volunteering 8 hours. Antique tractors are displayed in tractor rows, by color of course. A tractor will get you a $30.00 camping rebate as well.

Dave Mischler, Past president

Attachments

Frank DeWitt

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/17/2019
I will be there on Friday morning with this rig
Light Lpant
I haven't been able to attend for many years and I am excited about getting back

FarmallBob

Registered
Frank - Glad to hear you will be at Alexander! Your light plant is one of the more unique and interesting displays I see at shows.

Here it is at Canandaigua in 2007:

...FB

Frank DeWitt

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/17/2019
Frank - Glad to hear you will be at Alexander! Your light plant is one of the more unique and interesting displays I see at shows.

Here it is at Canandaigua in 2007:

...FB
The link returns
Error (403)
It seems you don't belong here! You should probably sign in. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.