• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE in your location!

show videos

B

briggsnut

any body know of a source for good steam show videos ? looking for Xmas gift for grandpa thanks John Smith

S

Steve Barr

I purchased a dvd from the Rollag show. It wasn't steam, but it was the 3-Rummley 30-60 tractors pulling a 50 bottom plowing demo that they put on last year. I do know that they have other videos and dvd's. I haven't seen them personally, but if they are like the Rumley one they are worth it...

Steve

http://www.rollag.com/

G

Glenn Karch

Midwest Old Threshers at Mt Pleasant, Iowa should have some steam videos. Go to www.oldthreshers.org and see what they have.

T

Tom Wahl

After the Rollag show in 2003, I ordered the general show video. I have to say I was very disappointed. A lot more still shots than video. Very slow moving and very little actual video. The history of the Rollag show was interesting but again many still shots vs video. There was a short clip on the three Oil Pulls plowing which was OK. My two cents worth.

S

Steve NW Ohio

If you go to the link below you can find a video of the 60th Threshermens Reunion at Wauseon Ohio this year. Over 50 steams were there for the show. This video company advertises on the weekly US Farm Report shows.

Tractor Videos

B

Bill Sherlock

Has anyone viewed the American Thresherman Summer Show 2004 video? Supposed to have full coverage of the show including steam. I ordered a copy last month but hasn't arrived yet, could be tied up at customs as understand they're back logged.

Bill in Saskatchewan

G

Gary Bahre

Bill; I know that your video was mailed we hope that customs gets tired of watching the video and send's it on. You can find how to order the American Thresherman video at www.americanthresherman.com also ads will be showing up in several magazines this month. Thank You Gary Bahre

D

David Greenwalt

I no longer have the RFD channel 'cause I ditched my dish and went back to cable, but they have engine shows on the RFD channel and you can order tapes from them. Maybe someone here can give you the web address. Also available from the History channel. David.

G

Gary Pegelow

Check the web site for the "Coolspring Pa." show!!!!

M

Mac Leod

I have RFD...Graet channel! But What does "RFD" stand for?

Thanks

Mac Leod

B

bk

Hi, I myself rather enjoy the 2003 DVD of the Rollag show. The history of the show portion is great, some real threshing moments of their first show 50 years ago with great narration. Yes there are quite a few still shots, but there is some great narrative to with the still shots. It is a great DVD. There is alot to see at that show.

C

Craig Anderson

I have a couple Rollag videos also and I, too, was disappointed. Not so much in the content but the PRODUCTION COMPANY had the DAMN MUSIC covering EVERYTHING up!!! For CRYING OUT LOUD the SOUNDS are half the show and they blow them away with music. SO Rollag members......if the videos aren't selling well, now you know why.