• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Six (6) more weeks of WINTER

Paul Spence

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
Going to be "SUNNEY" tomorrow, "What difference does it make anyway :confused: ", we're going to get six more weeks of winter ;) either way :p .

ScooterBob

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/23/2019
I just hope we get 6 more weeks of the winter had up until a couple weeks ago, and not the foot and a half of snow and the 29 below we've had recently. It's really hard to believe we were 29 below Thursday morning and we should be above 40 Sunday and Monday, 70 degree difference in 4 days.

Mark Abner

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
05/10/2019
So I only have 6 more weeks to get all my winter engine projects done !! guess I better get started but somehow I don't think 6 weeks will be enough time. :eek:

Barnbikes

Registered
I just hope we get 6 more weeks of the winter had up until a couple weeks ago, and not the foot and a half of snow and the 29 below we've had recently. It's really hard to believe we were 29 below Thursday morning and we should be above 40 Sunday and Monday, 70 degree difference in 4 days.
Don't worry they are saying 15 below by Wednesday again.

FWurth

One Millionth Post
Last Subscription Date
07/29/2019
Hey guys, totally fogged in this morning. No way any shadow can be seen. Does this mean we get an early spring here while the rest of you freeze? :O

MColopy

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
11/03/2019
Re: Six (6) more weeks of WINTER—

Buckeye Chuck agreed with Punxsutawney Phil this morning — spring is here!

Sawmill7

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/25/2019

Must be nice to only have 6 more weeks. Here in the U.P. of Michigan we have 6 more months!!

Tony Glaser

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/23/2019

Must be nice to only have 6 more weeks. Here in the U.P. of Michigan we have 6 more months!!
Lol I was at a bar in the U.P. several years ago. We were talking to the owner/bartender about all the lake effect snow when he stated "I wish they would move that damn lake"... We still have a laugh whenever we think about it. I believe it was it between ironwood and Wakefield MI.

uglyblue66

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
11/07/2018
So my calender is right! 6 more weeks of winter!
Yep,only 6 weeks to get those big winter projects done.Since I got older,those quicky projects just don't get done as fast as they used to! Time flys when you are tending a sore back!