• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Small Engine displays at Alexander Steam

Mike Otis

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/28/2019
Thats my oldest sons 4 year old daughter and my number 2 son in the first picture my 7hp monarch and some other iron in the second picture oldest sons massey harris 44 pulling tractor and my mh pony and pacer in the back ground

Frank DeWitt

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/17/2019
I'm the guy with the electrical display. It looks like you caught me when we were cooking lunch. The generator runs a 1920s broiler so the lights are off until the sausage is done. It was a great show. I will be back next year.

DaveMisch

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/05/2019
This thread was very popular back in March. Lets see what kind of pictures from Farmall Bob we can find. The home built carousel will be coming to our World Scottish Games to help entertain the kiddies and advertise our show. www.bnhv.org

Our web site has been improved quite a bit lately. www.alexandersteamshow.com

50th anniversary show is Sep 8 - 11, 2016

Dave Mischler

Attachments

DaveMisch

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/05/2019
Thanks Bob. Evelyn Vosssler, the Gate Person is also working on the Web Site. She phoned me last evening about a gate handout, which she would like to put on the web site for all interested to see.