• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Stackers at Cass WV show Sat.

Randy Hart

Registered
Last Subscription Date
07/13/2016
Thanks to Harold we have a photo of the stackers at the Cass WV fall festival. Great show and weather and the park service was very glad to have us there.

I'm the pup in the photo third from the left.. I'll let the others chime in with ID and any comments.

Randy ( Bulldog ) Hart Ohio

HBurk

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/04/2019
Guess I'll have to fess up to bein the guy 2nd from the left. Sure had a good time didn't we?

P

Pete Stauffer

I'm the bearded guy on the right. Not really frowning, but the sun was in my eyes. We had a great time with perfect weather. I'm already marking my calendar for next year.
Pete Stauffer

HBurk

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/04/2019
That picnic area was a perfect place for us, and we had tons of spectators. Was nice to have the picnic shelter for our coolers etc. How about that flywheel breaking of that Alpha engine.