• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Starting a Large Stationary Engine at Powerland Heritage Park (Video)

bigGURN

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/01/2012
Re: Starting a large Stationary Engine at Powerland Heritage Park (Video)

Ha! I recognize those two stellar fellas startin' that big Fairbanks-Morse! Very cool video, and for those who are not aware, steam-up start in just over a week! Steam-up starts July 28th! The show will be the 28th and 29th of July and again August 4th and 5th.

Last edited:

Lauren

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2019

Can't wait for the show. It is time to bring the big 60 FB N back to life! She has been on vacation... I haven't. Time to put her to work. Come by for a visit. If you are lucky I will have ice cream bars. Hope to see you there. Lauren and the gang.

OrgWayne

Registered
Last Subscription Date
03/22/2017

Darn, I was there Aug 4 th and some how missed the ice cream bars !!! oh well maybe next year :O
Wayne:wave:
Great to see every one!

bigGURN

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/01/2012

Good seeing you too! I missed them too while trying to keep the mogul 8-16 running.

OrgWayne

Registered
Last Subscription Date
03/22/2017

Was sitting by Wolf Machine shop when Lauren went by on his Atv, should have known something was up !! :O
Wayne