• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

Steam Engine Calendar 2020

Brenda S

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
05/06/2016

UPDATE- Order Here: https://www.engineersandengines.com/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=3

I've been working on the 2020 Steam Engine Calendar and need a couple more photos. Does anybody have any good photos suitable for use? You can either post them here or email them directly to me. PM me for the email address to send them to. Just a reminder that we need permission from the photographer and engine owner. We'll need high-resolution photos (not photos from a website), with not too many distracting things in the photo and if any people are in the photo make sure it is OK with them (that they're not in witness protection or anything like that. :eek: ). We'll need the photos as soon as we can to get it ready for the printer so they can be printed in time for the June shows. So, let's see what you have!

Thanks!
Brenda :wave:

Frank DeWitt

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/17/2019
For something quite different you might contact Rough & Tumble for a good pix of there steam lawn mower. I have pix but not permission.

Brenda S

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
05/06/2016
Can I please have your email address
Thanks
I sent you a PM.

Thank you so much to everybody! We've had a wonderful response! In fact, way too many pictures. We try to get a variety of makes, types and locations, so if we don't pick yours for this year it is nothing personal. There's a lot of great pictures that won't make it this year, simply because we have too many to choose from. If yours doesn't make it this year, there's always next year. I'll move them to the top of the list for 2021.

Oh my, I can't get used to the fact that I'm working on 2020, much less talking about 2021 :eek:!
Brenda S :wave:

Brenda S

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
05/06/2016
Picked the calendars up from the printer Friday. They look great. There were way more pictures than I could use, so I'll keep them for next year. If you submitted photos and I didn't use them, I'll be in touch with you to get them for next year. Some weren't high enough resolution, but those people are working on it for next year.

I plan to be at the Buckeye Steam and Gas Reunion this Friday and Saturday at Middlefield, Ohio (look for the Engineers & Engines/Vintage Tractor Digest stand). Also, National Threshers at Wauseon, Ohio (under the grandstand), Tuckahoe MD and Eastern Shore Threshermen MD (at Headquarters) and I can't think where else right now. Morris Young (The Gibbs Man) will have them wherever he goes, along with Haugholm Books in Canada and I can't remember who else. I'll keep you posted.

I haven't had time to put them on the Engineers & Engines website yet, maybe next week. I haven't even started to load yet for tomorrow's trip to Middlefield, but I wanted to let you know I should have them there.
Brenda S:wave:

Attachments

Grey Roots 2

Registered
Have you got enough pictures for the 2021 calendar yet? I have a nice picture of our 1921 Robert Bell that I would like to send to you for consideration. It would be a nice way to celebrate its 100th birthday.
Thank you
Allan

Brenda S

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
05/06/2016
I think I still need a couple more for 2021. I haven't had chance to work on it much yet but will probably work on it next week. You can email them to me at: stant@threshermen.org. You know the drill . . . I need them in high resolution and not many distractions in the photo and no pictures of anybody in witness protection or kids without their parents' permission. A 1921 Robert Bell would be great.