Steam TRactors, Engine, Rare TRactors, Vehicles, & MORE AT Auction! Gjere Collection!

salvageprincess

Steam TRactors, Engine, Rare TRactors, Vehicles, & MORE AT Auction! Gjere Collection!

Hi Guys!
Want to give you a heads up on another amazing auction that will be 8-4, 5, 2012 in Mabel, MN. Don Gjere has collected a huge assortment of STeam Tractors including a 1916 24HP MM, AD Baker Comp. 23-90, and even a 125HP 1 Cylinder Rare Buckeye Engine. There is also a huge assortment of Collector Tractors including all flavors and such as a HI-Crop G Allis, Many Crawlers, and more. There is also Vintage Trucks, Cars, Pedal Tractors, Equipment, Parts, Collector Cars, and Historic Construction Equipment. WE are pulling out all the stops again with a FREE Sweet Corn Feed Friday Evening that we will cook with the MM STeamer. NO BUYER'S PREMIUM, NO ENTRY FEE! All being Sold NO RESERVE! There are even Rare Army Vehicles including a Rare Gamma Goat! Many Fire Trucks and much more. It's going to be fun, so mark the books and see you there. The Gjere Collection has been part of the Mabel STeam Engine Days and the Auction will be held on the Steam Engine Grounds. Again- NO BUYER"S PREMIUM, NO RESERVE, and NO ENTRY FEES! JUST FUN!! Thanks and watch for details here and on our website www.vanderbrinkauctions.com or give us a call. Thanks and Watch for Details- Yvette VanDerBrink

Guy Fay

Re: Steam TRactors, Engine, Rare TRactors, Vehicles, & MORE AT Auction! Gjere Collect

When will the listing and photos be up? Going into severe auction withdrawel.

QuickJ

Re: Steam TRactors, Engine, Rare TRactors, Vehicles, & MORE AT Auction! Gjere Collect

Why schedule an auction on a weekend that conflicts with a nearby Pioneer Power show? In this case the Scott Carver show in Jordan, MN which is the same weekend. So now I am torn on what to do that weekend, Do I go to the show, which may be smaller and less interesting because half the people that normally attend will be at your auction trying to get new stuff, or do I go to your auction and miss a normally good show?

I know that it would be impossible to schedule your auctions around all of the conflicting events that take place, but this has always been a peeve of mine. I have never been to the LeSueur swap in April, because it is always the same weekend as the NAMES show in Detroit. I always wonder what I am missing at one by attending the other.

Jim in Minnesota

salvageprincess

Hi Guys,
WE are getting everything ready for the Gjere Collection Auction 8-4 & 5, 2012. Friday Eve will be a Sweetcorn Feed cooked by the MInneapolis MOline STeamer that we are selling. All pictures, video, inventory, and more are and have been up on the webwsite. www.vanderbrinkauctions.com . I know that it's impossible to schedule everything around shows, but we try and do our best, but mainly goes around our seller's schedule. See you there!:D

salvageprincess

This auction has grown when I went out and did inventory. ON Sat. WE will sell the Vintage tractors, trucks, Vehicles, parts, Engines, IMplements, and more. Sunday we come back and sell Cabooses, 165 Pedal Tractors, Guns, Fossils, and more! Sat. is the day for all the tractors, Steam TRaction Tractors, Buckeye Engine and more. Friday Eve. Is Preview and Sweetcorn Feed. It's going to be fun. RARE JD GPO, Steamers, JD 4020 Hi-Crop and MUch more.. See you there! NO ON-Site Buyer's Premium and on-line bidding is available. Mabel, MN is the place to be for fun the weekend of August 4th and 5th, 2012. Starting at 9am and 10am on Sunday. Thanks Yvette VanDerBrink

Attachments