• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Superior 30hp

C-Wade7

Registered
A friend was contacted last night by a man w/ a superior 30hp for sale. The owner did not know much about it but said it was a inclosed crank,cross head model. It is on a cotton trailer that is modified w/ a 3-5 lb as a starting motor. He said it dosent have a tag so i cant look up anything about it. Did they have any w/ inclosed crank? Was a cross head always a side shaft? Anyone have a pic of what it may look like. Any help is appreciated
thanks,
coley

Mark Mohney

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
The Superiors that i have seen with a cross head were alwas 2 strokes they had a side shaft but i would consider it more like a distributor shaft that ran the mag they also had a big air cleaner on top these were the newer Superior. i'm sorry i don't have any pictures of one