• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

tank liner

G.V.J.

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/22/2020
does anyone know of a fuel tank sealer that will stand up to new gas ? very small pin holes around solder on new tank ?

MotorMike

Registered
I have used the POR-15 tank sealer on everything from rusted motorcycle tanks to large diesel truck tanks and it has been impervious to all of of it. I recently changed the fuel level sender on a previously rusty Jeep tank that was sealed 20 years ago and it was still spotless inside. Kit comes with a rust dissolver, tank cleaner and the sealer. It's perfect for your application.

vangasman

Registered
I used a two part product called Caswell and it leaves a almost fiberglass look to the inside. Best part is your tank does not need to be super clean, knock the loose rust off and apply.