• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

The Largest Showcase of Maytags and Memorabilia in the Midwest

Maytag Collectors and Enthusiast,

Come join us for the 47th Annual Old Time Power Show on August 19-21, 2011. Antique Acres Janesville, Iowa. Featuring John Deere, Ferguson and Maytag Gas Engines, Related items, Equipment and Memorabillia on Exhibit at the Show!

We have a goal of 750 - 1000 (or more) Maytag Gas Engines. Can we do it ??? It's up to you. Lets go down in history. Be part of it or come see it. Gas Engine Magazine are you out there??? Time to dust off the rare stuff. This will be one of, if not the largest display of Maytag Gas Engines and memorabilia!

Tom S.,Dennis Wyatt, Mark Shulaw, Andrew Mackey, Zach Northway and All Maytag collectors, we would love to see you there.

Contact: Dave Distler 319-415-4085 or Lester Howard 319-215-0433

Antique Acres
7610 Waverly Rd.
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
Office: 319-987-2380

Tom S

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/08/2019
I haven't shown in 6 years. I will be there with a good load. :D :wave:

stubell71

Registered
That sounds great. I'll do my best to make it to the show, and if I have time to get my stuff running I just may exhibit. I only have some 92s and 72s and nothing super rare, but maybe I can help get close to the total count you are looking for.

ehpower2

Registered
hrmm only 3 and a half hours to get there and only a week before skool that might be a fun trip if i can swing it.

GarysToys

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/06/2018
You should contact Gas Engine Magazine and get them ther for all of us to see.

The may even do an article.

MedicHamilton

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/06/2015
we plan on having a load of maytags up there. pretty much one of every model and style. plus plan on washing clothes.

Mark Shulaw

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/27/2013
Hi Dave, I wish I could make it but its 1200 miles in the wrong direction for me on the same weekend that I have to set up for Portland show. Have fun and set a new record for Maytag exhibits!!

Maytag Mark

Tom S

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/08/2019
Ah, come on Mark, it ain't that far! Its 175 miles closer for you than Le Seuer. Throw some ropes up at Portland to mark your spot and head west....:D ;) :wave:

Tom S

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/08/2019
Here are a few that will see the light that weekend.....:O

Mark Shulaw

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/27/2013
Ah, come on Mark, it ain't that far! Its 175 miles closer for you than Le Seuer. Throw some ropes up at Portland to mark your spot and head west....:D ;) :wave:
Don't temp me with like Crown Royal or wild women LOL.

Thiel

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/13/2017
Don't temp me with like Crown Royal or wild women LOL.
At the same time ???? dangerous combination.
Would love to be there, but waaaaaay out the way. I will cuddle my 5 Maytags in the garage instead. (yes Mark, the 92 is still running, thanks)
Tom

Tom,

Those rare carb uprights are sweeet!
Cant wait to see everyone there.
Mark, its not too late to change your mind.. ha ha
We'll save you a spot.
How about roll call on who can make it.

Dave
319-415-4085

bobeg

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/10/2019
Dave
I'll be bringing about 20 to the show. Some uprights , friut jar , 82's , a few twins - one with an air comp. , 92's one with Y part numbers , 2 signs ,& what ever I can fit in the truck . Sounds like a good time.
Bob G

Tom S

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/08/2019
Will we be under any shade trees? Last time I showed they stuck us right out in the sunshine. That must have been 20 years ago or so. I'm not sure if I can be there one, two, or all three days, but will be there for at least one of them.