• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

The "SEARCH HERE" feature not working

Harry

Administrator
Staff member
Search here - where?

You might need to click on the down arrow at the right of search here, wherever here is. :O

JimS

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/17/2020
Mine are not working, get "Done, but errors on page", and page does not change.

Doug Kimball

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/10/2019
"Search Here" on any of the forums or sub-forums does not work on my computer. Drop down box for search terms does not drop down. Eventually I get "Error on Page" on task bar . Makes no difference if I click on "Search Here" or the down arrow.:shrug:

Walt Beeman

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/08/2019
Well, it worked all afternoon, but now it also stopped working for me. Update, now right clicking "search here" works again?

Culy

Registered
Last Subscription Date
08/27/2010
Search and the quick links haven't work on mine since saturday. When I ckick on either I get done with errors and nuttn happens. When I right click quick links I get a totaly different menu for personal contacts and such.

Craig A

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
The part Harry DIDN'T mention is the last upgrade was only a small part of a much larger upgrade coming SOON.
There are some bugs in this last upgrade which you, AND I, have noticed. I even discussed these bugs with Harry.

The next upgrade SHOULD fix these bugs....... :O

FYI.....almost ALL of these upgrades are security related as the hackers and spammers are relentless.
There are even websites BY and FOR hackers where they play games as to which sites they have managed to hack....... :eek:

Culy

Registered
Last Subscription Date
08/27/2010
I got faith in Harry. Anyone who can develop a site this big and keep the gears turning and well oiled deserves a round of applause. "You have to be smarter than the average bear and watch out for us boo boo's and keep Mr. park ranger (hackers) guess'n whats going on." Sorry I was watch'n Yogi with my boy (he couldn't sleep) and couldn't resist.:eek:

Denis Rouleau

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
Ahhhhhh...it's working again! I'm sure many people do not use it much but I do use it all the time.
Thanks Harry!

Denis Rouleau