• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Thief Caught On Tape!!!

Big 4-20

Subscriber
I hate to have had this happen and to be posting this. Tractor people are the best bunch of people that I know. Unfortunately, there are a few bad ones that have crept into our hobby.

At the recent auction we had in Germany, a tractor identification tag was stolen off of a small Kramer tractor. The thief was blatant enough to do it in broad daylight!!! There were hundreds of people around. He spent a considerable amount of time "casing" the tractor and waiting for the right opportunity when there was a lull around the tractor. We have numerous, numerous pictures of him.

Little did he know, the security system caught it all on tape! Traktormuseum Bodensee has offered a $1,000 reward, which we will also match for any information and identification of this thief that leads to his arrest. You can remain anonymous and earn $2,000!

Please take a second to look at the footage. I'd ask all of our European tractor friends to please post on forums in Europe as well! Thank you in advance for any help you can give us. This is the best shot we have of making an example out of one of these low lifes!!!!

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW0TI_kStqg

Jon Rozevink

Engine Buyer
Last Subscription Date
02/10/2020
That's pretty cool that you have such good video. I'm sure someone will recognize him with that clear of image. Too bad there weren't camera's setup when Tom Winland had his little engine stole last year.

Beth V

Last Subscription Date
03/03/2018
Excellent photo. Someone has to know him.

Shared on FB and several have shared from my initial post.

Hope you get him!

Brothers Clemens

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/08/2018
Not somebody i know.

Looks not an very nice pleasant person aswel from the way he looks.

Darn thieves.:mad:

These kind of things atracks nasty folks aswel.

They shoult be cut of from there hands and castrated by dr, pol.:rant:

Last edited:

Clayton

Registered
You wouldn't want to know what I think about thieves. Theres not enough ratings to block what I'd have to say. I got absolutely no use for them. Total waste of space. Glad you got a great picture. Put him in the gallows. Good luck

Todd Osborne

Registered
Sad news but impressive video footage….Karma is only one step behind him I’m sure!.

As generous as offering a cash reward is a moral person with info to facilitate its return will do the right thing without claiming it.

Note: According to the Psychiatric Association of American as many as 4% of the population is devoid of conscience, remorse, guilt or empathy and capable of this kind of behaviour.

This is a global epidemic that crosses all races, ages, cultures and genders and clearly infiltrates our great hobby too!.

When you disregard the rights of others, con, steel or manipulate for personal profit or gain, professional clinicians in some instances refer to this type of person as an Antisocial, I prefer the word Psychopath/Sociopath but that’s not politically correct I guess…...

Just saying…..

IHCparts

Registered
Unfortunately I did not see or recognize this guy at the auction. A truely sad action. Maybe you can post this message and pictures in SchlepperPost and Oldtimer Traktor. Of course internet is faster, but I would not know any other way to reach a large part of the (German) tractor collecting population.

I read on www.kramer-forum.de that there were more items stolen, specificly from Hürlimann tractors: http://www.kramer-forum.de/index.php?section=board&go=viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8845

Brothers Clemens

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/08/2018
Mostly they are always the same fellas doing this kind behavoure.

Lets hope that Petrus going to take revenge on him.

Mention the Lord is having much more better cameras that we do and he can see enything from above....:eek:.......:uhoh:

German George

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/14/2019
We got that little son of a b...h today. Someone from his Village gave us the very much appreciated Information!

As soon as we have everything i let you know who it was!

Gasenginegangster

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/03/2019
Nice Work George!!! Thanks for reporting your info. When we all work together, Things always work out better.

:salute:

Big 4-20

Subscriber
We posted it on forums and Facebook yesterday evening and by morning in Germany, they got the call! Facebook has turned into the modern day equivalent of the Wild West Wanted Poster!!! Definitely have found the guy, we'll just wait for them to deliver a knock at the door now :) Thanks to everyone!

Last edited:

Big Bird

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/16/2018
Great. News... now you just have to decide whether to remove one finger or the whole hand....: beer:

Gasenginegangster

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/03/2019
Big 4-20 Thanks for doing all the work you have done to help this along. Can't thank you enough. It's great to see nasty people like this guy, get what's coming to him. I hope the tractor and gas engine people shun him forever.

:salute:

Beth V

Last Subscription Date
03/03/2018
We posted it on forums and Facebook yesterday evening and by morning in Germany, they got the call! Facebook has turned into the modern day equivalent of the Wild West Wanted Poster!!! Definitely have found the guy, we'll just wait for them to deliver a knock at the door now :) Thanks to everyone!
What kind of punishment might he be allowed to "enjoy?"

FWurth

One Millionth Post
Last Subscription Date
07/29/2019
Restore the removed item and some community service will likely be the best thing. He will remember that better than simply a monetary fine. :shrug:

Mitch Malcolm

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
01/14/2020
So glad that he has been caught it is great news for the hobby... I heard that at a gun show in the dakotas they caught a guy stealing they duct taped him to a chair in one of the rows and made him sit there all day and at 4;30 called the cops :D