• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

This Wednesday June 3rd, Facebook Live tour of my collection with Stefan Osdene

roscoepug

Registered
My friend Stefan Osdene, renowned early electric fan and motor collector will be visiting Baltimore and we will be doing a tour of my collection of early electric lighting and power equipment including early dynamos, motors, light bulbs, early fixtures, meters, rare historical paperwork, etc. Stefan has begin chronicling his visits to various collectors via FB Live and my collection is up next! Time is scheduled at 3PM on Wednesday. Send me a message for details on how to view, and we will be posting a link on here shortly.

Attachments

NDmeterman

Registered
Will there be alternative ways to access this video? I'll be at work, and access to Facebook isn't exactly encouraged per my work's IT rules.

roscoepug

Registered
Will there be alternative ways to access this video? I'll be at work, and access to Facebook isn't exactly encouraged per my work's IT rules.
I don't know of a way to stream it with FB Live and another service, but let me know if you have any tips. I think it can/will also be recorded for viewing after it is live. I will confirm with Stefan, and we will have a link posted shortly for the video.