• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

To Be or Not to Be......a Subscriber

To Be or Not to Be...a Subscriber

• I am a Paid Subscriber

Votes: 99 76.7%
  • I Need to Pay my Subscription

Votes: 18 14.0%
  • I don't care about the benefit of editing my posts

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don't need more room to post my photos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like seeing advertisements all over the threads

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I didn't know it was that easy

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I keep forgetting....

Votes: 8 6.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth V

Last Subscription Date
03/03/2018
This past summer I saw a lady chasing a young guy around a show with a camera, trying to get a photo. He kept saying, 'no, no, no . . . it'll end-up on Smokstak!'

Anyway . . . thanks Harry for a great site!
Wasn't me!:O

Thank you for upgrading to Subscriber.:D

OTTO-Sawyer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/15/2019
So far they're just "Registered", but I've gotten 3 local club members to join in the last couple years and I'm working on a few others, and recommended it to a few people on YouTube that sounded very interested when I told them about the site.

I figure it's the least I can do to promote this site to like minded people on YouTube after promoting YouTube on here. Especially when finding other YouTube users posting similar videos as my own from different vantage points from some of the shows that I attend or would like to attend.

Brasherman

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
I've contemplated subscribing for years; wonder if the wife would kill me for this? I suppose most of the Christmas presents are already bought anyway..... :O

Ed Bezanson

In Memory Of
Last Subscription Date
05/05/2016
I have been thinking about the limited number of paid subscribers and I'll add an opinion. I have sent hundreds of people to the Stak over the years and even give out cards with the site info. The problem is this site attracts only serious collectors and restorers who pay attention and really have a passion for old rusty iron. When I talk to a lot people who I have sent to the site and their remarks do not reflect serious understanding of what this is. An example is that when I was first sent to it by Robert Holt I knew instantly it was for me. A side note is I have never been on any of the buying sites [E-Bay etc.]that are so often mentioned here. Reason I have no interest. Thanks Harry for bringing this site to us and keeping it going. Hope someday the non subscribers will see the light and sent some money. I would be lost without my daily fix of the Stak. Ed B

Status
Not open for further replies.