• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Tool missing at NAMES Expo

Capt...John

Registered
I think I may have left a tool across from the vender that has a green Holt 4 cylinder engine. I was talking to a guy that had a large tool box. He was showing me a adjustable boring bar holder that fits in a small mill. Need that tool bad I may have left there. It has a 1/8 pilot & 3 edges to hand face the 45 degree valve seat. Will pay shipping....PLEASE HELP. Thanks John :eek:

Capt...John

Registered
Re: NAMES Expo

Sure had a good time at the NAMES Expo & will try to upload some photos I took when there. Best Regards John :)

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Sure had a good time at the NAMES Expo & will try to upload some photos I took when there. Best Regards John :)
PS The tool was here...forget the first post. :eek:

PTSideshow

Registered
Was going to say, didn't find anything laying on the tables when I was breaking down the air piping. From past experience tools don't last long laying orphan on a table.:shrug: