• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Tractor/Flywheeler & Swap Meet! Ft Meade Florida.

WOEII

Registered
Warning. This link has massive amount of posted pictures. If you are using dial up click the link and then grab a beer and then come back!

Link. Clicky!

Treked out early in the morning with Dad. There was so much there we only really saw about 50% of it. Hope ya enjoy the pictures.

WOEII

Registered
Tanner Remillard said:
I noticed everyone in FLORIDA was wearing coats:confused: what was it, 70 degrees out:crazy:

Big Cold front moved threw the night before and was in the 50's but the kicker was the 35 to 40 mph winds that day. Have not seen gust like that here in a while except for hurricane season. Sand was whippin around. It was crazy.

On the other hand I would still have gone even if it was snowing. :D

Preston Wells

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
I know I had a good time . I was glad to see alot of our northern friends come south and alot of nice iron also. Sold alot of stuff and came home with a nice Aeromotor as a matter of fact. The weather was a little crazy but it dont last long. I think the Flywheelers have been hearing the grumbling (flea market and such) and are trying to change that perception . Looking forward to the Feb meet (Oliver /Hart Parr and John Deere featured) . Great job on the pictures WOEII.

Preston
Fl

Lou Quirch

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/13/2019
Great bunch of people, not to mention engines and tractors.
Thanks for the pictures (got a great one of my wife with our engine).
We will be there in Feb with a lot more engines. ROW 2 L #17-18-19-20
See you all then.
Lou (real cold in the Florida Keys; :eek: 50 degrees)

WOEII

Registered
Preston Wells said:
I know I had a good time . I was glad to see alot of our northern friends come south and alot of nice iron also. Sold alot of stuff and came home with a nice Aeromotor as a matter of fact. The weather was a little crazy but it dont last long. I think the Flywheelers have been hearing the grumbling (flea market and such) and are trying to change that perception . Looking forward to the Feb meet (Oliver /Hart Parr and John Deere featured) . Great job on the pictures WOEII.

Preston
Fl
:cool: Where were you located? I went up the first 6 or 7 isles and then went over to the tractor pull and came down the last isle and then went to the village.

WOEII

Registered
Lou Quirch said:
Great bunch of people, not to mention engines and tractors.
Thanks for the pictures (got a great one of my wife with our engine).
We will be there in Feb with a lot more engines. ROW 2 L #17-18-19-20
See you all then.
Lou (real cold in the Florida Keys; :eek: 50 degrees)

Very :cool: I got super sized pics and vids if ya would like. I was there when the were trying to engage the saw and it was giving ya problems.

Awesome putters ya got there.

Orville D

Registered
Wow, you documented everything from rotary lawnmower to super-duper pulling machine. Nice work, and thanks for sharing it all. I'm up here in Maine, all frozen in (lots of snow! and ICE!!), and it was great to see that our hobby never rests.

Gotta drag my Ottawa in from the cold barn, and get to work.

Preston Wells

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
I was set up on row 6 space 14-16. Had an old Wayne 60 gas pump on my trailer.

Preston