• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

TractorDrone - Drone Footage of Steam Threshing Shows

AndyMoravec

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/15/2017
Hello All,

I am starting a new feed for the Drone footage I collect during my summer travels to various shows.
It is my goal to film and bring to you a vantage point that has never been witnessed before with this equipment. I will post the videos here once they have been edited as well as on my Youtube page: andymoravec
Please subscribe to get the latest videos.

The first couple of videos may be a little rough as I get a feel for what I am doing so hang in there with me till I perfect this art. Drones only film video so sound has to be recorded on a separate device and added in.

I hope you all enjoy and if there is something you would like to see, let me know. if I can find it at a show, I will film it.

Thanks for Watching,
Andy

---------- Post added at 06:37:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35:46 AM ----------

Rumely Model F 15-30 - Rice Lake WI - 6-23-18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQJAMD4yCNI
Subscribe to my Youtube page for the most recent videos
andymoravec

---------- Post added at 06:40:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37:53 AM ----------

The Phoenix Log Hauler - Wabeno Steam Up Days - 7/7/18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSzyLNjdRZE
Subscribe to my Youtube page for the most recent videos
andymoravec

---------- Post added at 06:47:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40:14 AM ----------

These two videos were my first attempts at video editing. I am a tough critic and know they will get better with practice. So hang in there with me.

Videos to come:
Steam engine threshing
steam engine plowing
Rock Crushing
Avery Threshing
Oilpull Log sawing

and many more. I travel to roughly 15 shows a year so i hope to bring some variety to what you will be seeing.

Thanks for watching

casertractor

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/24/2018
If you search 80 hp Case steam engine plowing on youtube their is a video of a 80 hp Case steam engine plowing at the show at Baraboo WI wich was filmed using a drone

Odin

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/13/2019
Been thinking about buying a drone for my wife to pilot when I am on the steam engines at shows. Doing so would let us get good footage of it, immune to the golf cart cavalry that has ruined her shot in previous years.

AndyMoravec

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/15/2017
Hart Parr 30-60 at Crosby ND this year

please Like and Subscribe to andymoravec

Search youtube for TractorDrone
All my videos will start with that title

AndyMoravec

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/15/2017
Thanks,
I will be in NC this weekend for a show out there. Any recommendations of things to see while we are out there besides the show? flying into Charlotte.

Andy

OldThresherM

Registered

AndyMoravec

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/15/2017
Here is something you wont see everyday.

One of the largest steam traction engines on the market stuck in a field.

The crew and volunteers did a fantastic job addressing the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50ktyLYq7WY

be sure to subscribe to TractorDrone on youtube. more videos to come.