• The old site search from Google needs to be updated. Use the Search at the Upper Right, or use What's New in the center - it has a drop down arrow. You will need to change your Favorits by right click mouse and clicking favorites. Many of the posts in How to Use This Web Site are old so the links may or may not work. I have one hell of a lot of work to do!

trash find compressor, free to me

Power

Re: trash find compressor,free to me

Taken care of, will last a long time. Even longer if your needs are such you can run it at 3/4 of rated pressure.
You might want to check inside bottom of tank for corrosion, or hydro tank. There are some U tube videos of that type of tank exploding.

Vanman

Subscriber

Purrs like a kitten (1725 rpm) or screams? (3450 rpm)!

The high speed ones of those china compressors are down right obnoxious lol. If it's a "slow" speed one, it might last a while, and probably ok for occasional use. If it were me, I'd stick it on Craigslist for a little quick cash. :D Appearance wise it looks very good. :brows:

ulgydog56

thanks fella,s I have 2 other compressors (good ones) was going to sell it for a Quick buck but gonna give it to my son inlaw for a old speedy compressor and yes i'll turn down the max pressure...:D