• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Unknown air cooled generator

oldironpeddler

Registered
Can anyone help me identify this air cooled generator. It has a tag but only thing I can read is the serial number, so I have no idea who makes it or how it even works. It has a car coil and a couple of buttons and a off and on switch. One end has a place for connections, but I have no idea how to begin to wire it up. Any information to point me in the right direction is greatly appreciated. Thanks I didn't know any other place to post this.

Attachments

K-Tron

Registered
That looks like a Tiny Tim Generator built by Continental. I believe they were 6 or 12 volt.

Chris

snowshoveler

Registered
I don't know anything about it at all...but it sure looks awesome.
Hope you get it running and generating something.
Regards Chris

Arlie Levy

Registered
I have one almost like it is it is a little joe made by delco. general motors. The blue ones are 6 volt and the red ones are 12 volt

Junkologist

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/28/2019
Your generator is a Tiny Tim made by Continental Motors. The Delco Little Joe is very similar at a glance, but the crankcase breather is the dead giveaway that this one is a Tiny Tim.

oldironpeddler

Registered
Thank You to all who provided me the information. I have always found that the wealth of knowledge on Smokstak is amazing. Now I know I have a Tiny Tim battery charger. Now I just got to get it running and look forward to using it.