• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. Be Considerate, this is an application to JOIN Smokstak, therefore it becomes part of a decision to open the door to you or send you off to the dropout file. Place your City, State, Country in the location box and it will be compared to where the internet lookup utilities say that you are. Don't give me a zip code to look up, the Eject button is much easier. We get hundreds of applications, so there is not time for monkey business.

Unknown Stationary single cylinder deisel motor help

Wally Smith

Registered
Good day guys

Have a unknown engine

IV have acquired a Stationary single cylinder air cool diesel engine.
Witch iv found in a farmers shed witch has been standing for the 20-30 years
Crank still turns freely, and lots of compression.
Injector and pump have been sent into a mechanic
Crank handle is been manufactured
Side cover and oil filter bowl missing
But unfortunately the Engine tag is no longer attached to the block.
I have found a stamp number on the block. I have no idea if this is a part number or identification number.
Here are a few numbers I have found on the engine
3375 7210 was stamped on the bock
1328181500330 , K861 were moulding numbers on the ally head.
I have attached a few pic.
Please could you help identify this engine.

Wally Smith

Registered
G day Tom
Could you be a bit more specific

No guys in my area are enable to help me with a :
model , date of manufacture
having a problem with injector and was looking for information

Thanks
Wally

DCamp

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/05/2019
At first look I would have said Deutz but the front case does not look like one.

Wally Smith

Registered
Thanks. The guy that is servicing the pump and injector says that it is a deutz motor.
The injector has been modified and they are looking for spares as he says that some parts are not correct. Maybe this is why the engine has been put to one side as it would not start. What I am wish to find out, is when and where it was manufactured. Would more photographs be of help?
Thanks for the help