• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Urbana Ohio Swap Meet

Mark Shulaw

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/27/2013
We are gonna do it again, We are going to hold a swap meet at the Champaign County Fair Grounds Urbana Ohio the first Saturday of every month this winter. This year we are adding December to the list of months Dec 2013 and Jan, Feb, Mar, 2014 First Saturday of the month. Snow or shine just like last year. Bring a load of stuff to sell or swap. See the classifieds for a ad for the swap meet. Any questions just call me or Kyle Blankenship at the contact info in the ad. There are heated flea market buildings to get into to warm up and good hot food served in the commissary. Mark

KyleBlankenship

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/14/2019
Last year we had a decent turn out... were looking to expand, and plus it breaks up the cabin fever a little bit.

if you would like to contact me please do so by calling my cellular device at 937-564-3396 if i dont answer please leave a message, i cant always hear my phone ring... hope to see you there :wave:

Mark Shulaw

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/27/2013
A couple interesting oiler devices followed me home from Urbana Swap. The one looks like its a Very Early Lunkenheimer. I think just post Cincinnatti Brass works by its design and looks. It is marked Lunkenheimer #5 Very heavy brass and real heavy glass. It has a bypass tube in it and the smaller portion of the top unthreads and picks up to fill it. The other device the bulls eye is also Lunkenheimer and has a check ball in it. Mark

Attachments