• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

User Profile SETTINGS - UserCP Control Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry

Administrator
Staff member
I just noticed that I had left the sections on biography, interests and occupation a bit short for content. These have now been increased to 250 characters each if you want to edit or add to them.

In an effort to make it of less concern to you about posting "personal information" on the internet, I have changed permissions so that only registered users and subscribers can see your profile page. Guest users can no longer get to your profile without registering themselves. As a result, Google and other search index sites cannot reach the profiles.

I'm sure that everyone on this board would like to know a bit about the other people that they are sharing stories and information with. So take the time and make an effort to fill in your profile page. Don't forget that you can upload your favorite photo while you are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.