• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

Van Brunt Plain High Wheel Drills Free Manual

bradheiter

Registered
Hi All,
I bought a manual that is for a Plain High Wheel Van Brunt Grain Drill. I've scanned it and anyone who wants a copy just email me and I'll send it out. It's 8 pages and I scanned it at a high resolution so it can be read so I'll send it one page at a time. I'd be interested in a copy of any manual for the Van Brunt John Deere grain drills with high wheels. I've bought a wooden wheeled JD VB grain drill with 16 seeders on 6" spacing and intend to plant 6 acres of hay come spring, first I need to do some work on the wheels.
Brad H

Attachments

Wayne Stewart

Registered
Re: Van Brunt Plain High Wheel Drills free manual

Brad. I have been trying to determine how the tongue attached to my grain drill. Maybe your manual will help. Thanks. Wayne

bradheiter

Registered

Wayne,
The manual might help, it's the manual that they were to use to assemble it from the boxes/crates of parts it came in. I PM'ed you for the email address you want me to send it to.

I've a John Deere Van Brunt high wheel seeder on wooden wheels that has 16 seeders on 6" spacing and I'd really like a copy of the correct manual for it and the info that is under the lids for different types of seeds. My drill is just seed with a grass seed attchment, no fertilizer. I'll gladly pay for your time and trouble for a copy!!

Brad

horseshoer1953

Registered

I would appreciate a copy of your grain drill,please e-mail to ____________ thanks.I also need wheel repair ,I plan to try fiberglass autobody material.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoJo

Registered

Brad, I just bought a Van Brunt that looks lots like this. The manual might help me understand the set-up. Please send me a copy at jsawyers@amaonline.com. Thanks, Joe

A

ashumaker

i have one also need a new drill or parts for this one all the cups are bad.alan 419-294-5131

mpatterson

Registered

I purchased one these grain drills and I can't find a manual.Iwould much appreciate a copy of this manual.You can email the scans if you like I'll print them.I'm looking around for some info on that one you need a manual for.My email is mpattersonkc@yahoo.com

bocoz702

Registered

Hi All,
I bought a manual that is for a Plain High Wheel Van Brunt Grain Drill. I've scanned it and anyone who wants a copy just email me and I'll send it out. It's 8 pages and I scanned it at a high resolution so it can be read so I'll send it one page at a time. I'd be interested in a copy of any manual for the Van Brunt John Deere grain drills with high wheels. I've bought a wooden wheeled JD VB grain drill with 16 seeders on 6" spacing and intend to plant 6 acres of hay come spring, first I need to do some work on the wheels.
Brad H
Brad,
I would sure be interested in a copy of the manual!! Have a slightly newer model and hope the seed adjustment information is in the manual. My e-mail is
bocoz702@Lcom.net. Thanks so much for the manual!
Bob

agmsadnr

Registered

Brad,
I have the JD VB grain drill with the steel wheels but think that the manual you have would be very beneficial. I would like a copy of the manual you have please. My email is agmsadr@hotmail.com
Thank you.
Aaron M.

bradheiter

Registered

Ok, an update on the grain drill manual: the good news- I picked up another manual with a lot more info that I am slowly scanning it's 44 pages. bad news A) Is I have such a slow internet speed that when trying to send the 8 page manual it often didn't go through. bad news B) So as soon as I get this one scanned I intend to put them on a cd and mail them to who ever wants them but to cover my costs, shipping and time I'll want $5.00 for it. Hope that's OK with everyone. As soon I'm ready to ship I'll post here to let everyone know.
Brad_H

Tom M

Registered

Please send me a copy of the manual. I just got one from a family friend after doing some remodeling for them. They had no manual. What do you want in exchange?

electric

Registered

Do you still have the manual available to email. I have a John Deere Van Brunt and am looking for information on the settings. If you could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
ELECTRIC

bglise

Registered

Please send a jpg, or PDF scan to me at bglise@msn.com My father passed away last June and I was going to keep the metal wheel one we have, but do not know much about operating it.

Thanks Much

dougw58

Registered

Hi All,
Brad H
I would really be greatful if you can send this to me. My email is walld162@hotmail.com. I just purchased this to use on my farm.

dougw58

Registered

Sure would like to see this Van Brunt Plain High Wheel Drills free manual! Trying to plant, and need to know what to set it on. Please email it to walld162@hotmail.com. Thank you!

Avery22x36

Registered

I would sure pay whatever your time is worth to either have a CD or email. Mine is an old steel wheeled drill but pretty similar. Does anyone have good photos of an original paint scheme? I can barely make out some lettering on the box but I must put a new lid on it so will have to repaint. Thanks, Aaron carriagebuilder@hotmail.com Let me know where to send the money!