• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Vaughan Manual

Axtion Jim S

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/01/2020
For the past few weeks I have discovered a rair item, some call it a Vaughan Drag saw manual, dozens webb searches, phone calls and emails, plus a vist to a farm museum, nothing.One company in calf. listed one, phone number wrong, webb site email out of service. Any ideas where I can locate this manual. :shrug:

Philipagri

Registered
Re: Vaughan manual

Don't know if this helps, what model Vaughan are you looking for?
The Wade Dragsaw also made in Portland seems a fairly close copy of the Vaughan with a few minor engine differences and their manual is available

Chris J

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/01/2012
Re: Vaughan manual

I have copies of Owners and part manuals for Vaughan, Wade, Multnomah, Timber Wolf, Woodsman, Eureka, etc.

Message me on here and I can help you.

zipperjr

Registered
Just picked up a Vaughan Model L. It needs a lot of work. This is my first Saw, have lots of Hit & Miss so somewhat familiar with the concept but could still use some manuals and parts lists.

Thanks,

Bob