• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. Be Considerate, this is an application to JOIN Smokstak, therefore it becomes part of a decision to open the door to you or send you off to the dropout file. Place your City, State, Country in the location box and it will be compared to where the internet lookup utilities say that you are. Don't give me a zip code to look up, the Eject button is much easier. We get hundreds of applications, so there is not time for monkey business.

Victor Wenzel Steam Engines

Skip Anderson

Registered
Vic has quite a collection. It has been a while since I was down to his place, but I sure would like to see it again. Thanks for posting

oldironlindy

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2016
Sorry to hear of his passing, sounds like a life well lived! May god welcome him into his kingdom with open arms.

Nick Severson

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/24/2019
I remember seeing him a few times, maybe 10 years back now, at the Hastings Little Log House Show talking about a few engines. Drove past his house the other day and noticed a big dumpster by one of the sheds so they must be doing some cleaning.

Nick Severson

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/24/2019
I picked up a paper copy at Little Log House in the engine shed on Friday, will have to check the full online listing out...