• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS. GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Vintage Square D Fuse Panel

Dennis Craft

Registered
Last Subscription Date
07/11/2018
For your viewing pleasure. This Square D fuse panel is still hanging on the wall where it was originally installed. It is on display in a restaurant in Prescott, Arizona. They told me that the original store sold clothing. Don't worry, it's not connected to power, just left it for display. I thought it was neat! Note that it has fuses and switches for each circuit. Those are not circuit breakers.

Attachments

Vanman

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
I wouldn't worry in the least if that was still in service, so long as the correct size fuses are installed... There's nothing wrong with old. It usually requires a bit more common sense (now uncommon), but is also usually of better quality.

Dennis Craft

Registered
Last Subscription Date
07/11/2018
It usually requires a bit more common sense (now uncommon), but is also usually of better quality.
Don't get me started on common sense (or lack; thereof). I am often appalled at the number of people lacking common sense. Thank God there are still a lot of people with common sense.

I see you are from Mission Viejo. I often visit folk in Laguna Hills, your neighbor. Maybe some time we can meet over a cup of coffee or something.