Vintage Square D Fuse Panel

Dennis Craft

Subscriber
For your viewing pleasure. This Square D fuse panel is still hanging on the wall where it was originally installed. It is on display in a restaurant in Prescott, Arizona. They told me that the original store sold clothing. Don't worry, it's not connected to power, just left it for display. I thought it was neat! Note that it has fuses and switches for each circuit. Those are not circuit breakers.

Attachments

Vanman

Subscriber
I wouldn't worry in the least if that was still in service, so long as the correct size fuses are installed... There's nothing wrong with old. It usually requires a bit more common sense (now uncommon), but is also usually of better quality.

Dennis Craft

Subscriber
It usually requires a bit more common sense (now uncommon), but is also usually of better quality.
Don't get me started on common sense (or lack; thereof). I am often appalled at the number of people lacking common sense. Thank God there are still a lot of people with common sense.

I see you are from Mission Viejo. I often visit folk in Laguna Hills, your neighbor. Maybe some time we can meet over a cup of coffee or something.