• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Walk Back In Time. Mexico, Missouri Sept. 28,29 and 30

antenna

Registered
A family friendly event of living history portraying centuries of American History in a unique timeline. Have some gas engines and tractors on display on grounds. Anyone is welcome to bring a steam, gas engine or tractor display. Pioneer, civil war, military camps of US, German and Russian acting roles of the time. Many other things to enjoy. Free admission, free parking. Park anywhere and walk in anywhere. For more info go to.

http://www.audrain.org/pdf/wbit2012.pdf

Rich Mueller Sr

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
Re: Walk Back In Time. Mexico, MO Sept. 28,29 and 30

Wish this weather hadn,t dealt me a blow,would have loved to go to this one,and seen some of the civil war stuff,one of my forefathers had a huge plantation that went into this area before the civil war O.F.B.Hampton and lost almost everything in the war.........

antenna

Registered
Re: Walk Back In Time. Mexico, MO Sept. 28,29 and 30

Hi Rich, hope you get to feeling better. Maybe tomorrow you can make it. Heard on the Mexico repeater net last night that it looks bigger than last year. My son is bringing the Waterloo Boy 25 HP two cylinder and the rest of the engines that was at the shows this year. He might even bring more being it only around 20 miles from shop to the show. I am getting ready to go now and check it out. Will post some pictures later.

Mike