• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Wanted: Antique inboard marine engines

Antiquengine

Registered
Hello if anyone has a antique inboard marine engine that they would like to sell, I would be interested in buying it. I'm looking primarily for 2 stroke engines, and ones under $500. Some brands that I'm after include Lockwood Ash, Evinrude, Palmer, Detroit, Gray, Waterman, St. Lawrence, Fairbanks-Morse, ect... The engine doesn't have to be in running condition, but I don't want the engine to be missing a lot of parts.

Thanks

ulgydog56

Registered
I have a grey marine 1953 sea scout lugger 91 c.i. with trans 25 H.P. with lower hours. everything has been gone thru, no B.S. beautiful looking engine its in super shape and ready to drop in, I can send pics and infro if you like asking 950.oo seen them go as much as 1800.oo to 2000.oo

Attachments

Octavia

Registered
Hello if anyone has a antique inboard marine engine that they would like to sell, I would be interested in buying it. I'm looking primarily for 2 stroke engines, and ones under $500. Some brands that I'm after include Lockwood Ash, Evinrude, Palmer, Detroit, Gray, Waterman, St. Lawrence, Fairbanks-Morse, ect... The engine doesn't have to be in running condition, but I don't want the engine to be missing a lot of parts.

Thanks

I have an older 3 hp Johnson Sea Horse ( 50s I'm guessing) The last time I used it which was several years ago and it ran fine. You can have but I'm afraid the freight would be a little crazy as I'm in North Western On. Can.