• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Wanted Jensen 13W

Reed Engine

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
I'd rather buy from someone here. Let me know if you have one to sell. Thanks.

Larry K

Registered
I am working an estate from a late member of our club. They have one. It is located near Tombstone, AZ. What would you be willing to pay? There was one on eBay last week with one bid of $900 but I believe it is re-listed. I wonder if the seller was dreaming and perhaps placed his reserve price, but I haven't done the research.

Reed Engine

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
I am working an estate from a late member of our club. They have one. It is located near Tombstone, AZ. What would you be willing to pay? There was one on eBay last week with one bid of $900 but I believe it is re-listed. I wonder if the seller was dreaming and perhaps placed his reserve price, but I haven't done the research.
Well thanks to our stak brother Larry K, I should have a 13W on the way sometime this week. I priority mailed his friend in AZ the money and now I'm playing the waiting game. Pics upon arrival.

Allan Wright

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
08/10/2019
Nice pumpjacks, but the 52 in the background is even better. Will it run? What kind of paint did you use on the painted pumpjack?:wave:

Reed Engine

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
The 52 does run. The jack was painted that way when I got it. Looks like aluminum? Not my first choice. I'd go with Jensen original colors or their current grey with orange trim.

A month ago I thought I might never find one and now I have two and got them both on the same day. They will be a lot of fun, I've already had phone calls about them.

I currently own all sizes of F&M from the 52 to the 739.

LPH

Registered
I am new to this site, but I'm looking for a Jensen 13W pumping unit that works or something very similar. Does anyone have one for sale?

Kris Eckhoff

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/15/2014
Hello are you still looking for a jensen pump jack I have a very nice one with 4 weights for 600.00 I live in mid Missouri my cell is 660 287 1129 thanks kris

hitmis1

Registered
Last Subscription Date
10/25/2011
Grant,
It is a great display. Everything $1100 Call me.

Bill in KY

Drew Wright

Registered
I just picked up this one this weekend. Believe it or not, the guy was going to bury it "along with a bunch of other junk" but decided to stick in on Craig's List to see what happened. I got lucky.

It's all there but doesn't work. Now comes the restoration process...

Regards,

Drew

Attachments

Reed Engine

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
I just picked up this one this weekend. Believe it or not, the guy was going to bury it "along with a bunch of other junk" but decided to stick in on Craig's List to see what happened. I got lucky.

It's all there but doesn't work. Now comes the restoration process...

Regards,

Drew
Ha! Looks like a 12W there, you did even better than you think.

Drew Wright

Registered
Ha! Looks like a 12W there, you did even better than you think.
Cool! I'll have to go back and look at the tag tomorrow when I get home. At the risk of asking a stupid question, what is the difference between a 12W and a 13W? Finding information on these things is proving to be a challenge... (this site is the best I've found by far)

Regards,

Drew