• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

WANTED: VF4 Gas Tank

mofest

Registered
Hi all,
I recently was given a Wisconsin VF4 to restore as a 4-H Small Engines project. The engine did not come with a fuel tank and an acquaintance of mine offered to fabricate one but if possible I would like to have as many original parts as possible. Do any of you have one or know someone who is selling one? The engine also doesn’t have a muffler or original oil filter so hit me up if you got one of those too 😎

edward moller

Registered
Hi all,
I recently was given a Wisconsin VF4 to restore as a 4-H Small Engines project. The engine did not come with a fuel tank and an acquaintance of mine offered to fabricate one but if possible I would like to have as many original parts as possible. Do any of you have one or know someone who is selling one? The engine also doesn’t have a muffler or original oil filter so hit me up if you got one of those too 😎
I have an original tank, very nnasty inside, will need to be cleaned. I put old oil in it years ago to let it soak. if interested I will send pics woul like $60 & shipping.